Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How Many Calories Are In Non Fat Frozen Yogurt

[Audio] Album - To Anyone (Full)

As always, and not as, album has been leaked online one day before the launch, so that people have uploaded to YouTube, and we can enjoy it now and wait patiently for the music and stage comeback

^ ^ I've heard the whole and is very cool, I was not disappointed at all, I love all the songs.

01. Can not Nobody (Title Song)


02. Go Away (Song Title)


03. Clap Your Hands (Title Song)


04. I'm Busy


05. It Hurts (Slow)


06. Love is Ouch


07. You & I (Park Bom Solo)
08. Please Do not Go (CL & Minji)
09. Kiss (Sandara Solo)
10. Try to Follow Me


Bonus:
11. I Do not Care (Reggae mix)
12. Can not Nobody (Eng Ver)

Credits: ElfinaVip @ YT + 2ne1_spain@community.livejournal

0 comments:

Post a Comment